- Current measuring 5A
- DIN rail format with 3 modules
- Assembly on the 2.8″ x 2.8″ panel with frontal adapter
- RS-485 (Modbus RTU) communications
- Two transistor outputs
Three-phase power analyzer (balanced and unbalanced) for its assembly on DIN rails with very small dimensions, measuring in 4 quadrants.
- Application for the control of switchboards and low and medium voltage connection points, where an analyzer must be installed on the DIN rail due to space restrictions.
- Control of instantaneous, maximum and minimum values of the electrical parameters metered.
- Alarm control. Maximum value, minimum value and programmable delay.
- Control of active or reactive energy using the impulse output.
Other features include:
- ITF technology: galvanic insulation protection inputs inputs, depending on the type
- Selection of parameters displayed
- Default page selection
- Universal power supply for the Plus type