Modbus RS-485 to Ethernet Converter / Gateway
- Bridges RS-485 RTU serial devices to Modbus TCP Ethernet networks
- Modbus TCP – up to 10 Masters on hardwired ethernet interface
- Modbus RTU – Up to 32 slave devices
- Connection points: 1 x Ethernet, 1 x RS-485
- Serial data rate: up to 115.2 kbps
- Ultra-compact DIN rail mount
- 208Vac – 480Vac L-L powered (Va-Vb)
- Ordering Part # : CCOM-0044
- 12 – 24Vdc OR 24Vac input required (DIN rail mounting power supply not included, sold separately
- Ordering Part #: CCOM-0046 & CPSU-0011 for 24Vdc power supply
- Ethernet IP address configuration is done using DTS ToolBox
- Modbus RTU parameters can be changed from the default setting using a simple CSV file
The DTS E4C family of Modbus Serial to Ethernet Gateways provides a bridge connection for devices on Modbus RS-485 Serial networks to communicate with Modbus TCP networks allowing for seamless integration.
The Gateways are able to support up to 10 Masters on the hardwire Ethernet Interface and up to 32 slave devices on the RS-485 serial interface.
Serial data rates up to 115.2 kbps are supported ensuring maximum network flexibility.
The DTS E4C is built for use in Industrial environments, featuring a slim, ultra-compact DIN rail mounting design.
It operates from the 208V – 480V line voltage (Va-Vb). This significantly reduces installation time and cost as no external power supply is required. As an alternative it can be supplied with either 24Vac or 12-24Vdc power supply voltages (Model dependent)
It has pluggable terminal block connectors for quick removal and re-installation.
Ethernet IP address configuration is done using DTS ToolBox. The Modbus RTU parameters can be changed from the default setting using a simple CSV file downloaded to the DTS E4C using DTS Toolbox. (Contact Measurlogic for more details)
See datasheet for detailed features
See datasheet for detailed specifications